Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Study Abroad In Japan

Hello everyone, this is my first mensenge sorry I not posted anything sooner we just got internet in the apartment last night. I will start with when we get here. The flight is good I watch couple movie and took a nap on plane, then when we get to Tokyo, they have a bus to bus us to Atsugi, when we get to Atsugi they break us up in 4 group to get off the bus I am the third group to get off the bus, when the second group get off the bus, the tire on bus broke thru the sidewalk. The bus driver call for a new bus, after that we get on new bus and they drop us off then we have walk about 20 minute with are luggages to are appartment. That the first night the next day we went to school to have are orientation and have campus tour. It is a nice school than group of us went in to Hon Atsugi to check it out. Than on Saturday I and my friend Catherine went in to Ryogoku to see Sumo Wrestling and on way back stop in Shinjuku and ate some Ramen. Than on Sunday I and Catherine went to Tokyo Game Show that was long train way. Than on Monday the school started first day of school in japan and at night group of us went in Hon Atsugi and went Bowling it fun seeing Bowling alley in Japan. Than on Today I just stay in at my friend house Mike and watch some TV Show. Tomorrow is are first field trip I will post more see.
さようなら

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sean, Glad you got there OK and all is going well. You can follow me at http://dannadavis.blogspot.com Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than. I having great time here it tirer me out not been first week have so much too do.
    Sean

    ReplyDelete